Every now and then, we all need a little help.


  • Someone to help fill out forms in order to obtain optimal funding for services

  • Someone to accompany us to meetings or "tact-check" as we self advocate

  • Someone who can take over and speak for us, express our needs, our goals, when we are unable or when people are simply not willing to listen to us. 

  • Someone in YOUR corner


That is when it is time to seek out an advocate. 


I come from a long line of distinguished Canadian advocates. Nellie McClung and Louise McKinney, distant great great aunts, fought for and obtained the right for women to vote and to hold public office in Canada. Gladys McKinney, my grandmother, fought for and helped institute the disability tax credit and pensions. I have since followed their illustrious lead. For the last 19 years I have been on the forefront of many of the major autism rights battles in Ontario. Sole parent to my now adult autistic children, sibling to my late autistic brother, as well as working within the population as a child and adult support person, have given me insight into what services are available. Knowledge as to how and where to get those services. And what is lacking. Let me use that knowledge and experience to assist you with your advocacy needs.





Questions? Need an Advocate? Please feel free to message me directly using the contact page.



There is no greater disability in society, than the inability to see a person as more

Robert Michael Hensel